Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It Has To Start Somewhere

If you told me last week at this time that I would be attempting to blog I would have said "You're crazy!". It's been quite awhile since I've attempted to portray anything through writing but in an attempt to appease some restless feeling I've had as of late I figured maybe a blog would be the best way to go. If you don't know me (or you think you do for that matter)
1.) I am mere weeks away from the big two seven

2.) I have lived in the same town for 15 years (townie)

3.) I have 2 beautiful children with a third on the way

4.) I have been married for 6 years to my Highschool sweetheart

I will hopefully bring a common mans view to the masses (or at least to a couple people).

5 comments:

  1. This highschool sweetheart of yours sounds like a real baby factory! She also sounds hot=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck, i KNOW she's hot.

    welcome to blogging, drew. you might really just like it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay Drew! I hope you keep blogging! I think your voice is one we all need to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, man. Bring it. Show us whatcha got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drew I love the blog so far! Leelee and I overtake conversations when we get together and I'd love to hear more of your point of view. Has it been six years already?? Geez time flies...your baby emporium lady IS hot by the way! And your kids are gorgeous! Keep making those babies, you make 'em pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete