Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Not So Much...




I'm not feeling it. Lately I've been in kind of a funk. It's been a little bit since my last post but I have a good excuse. I was working on a short story for a fiction contest on NPR. It had to be 600 words or less and start with the sentence "The Nurse left work at 5 o'clock." . It was tough but I finished it a day before they specified. I think it was alright but I'm going to edit it a little more and post it here in like a day or two.

I also have a funny story from the workplace(Jordans Furniture in case you didn't know). We like to compare the names of customers whose furniture we open and inspect before it gets delivered. I had a crazy name a couple of days ago. Her name was Patricia Twentyfive. Yup 25 the number. I'm not exactly sure of her origin (Maybe Cybertron?) but that was her real name. Excuse me Mrs. Twentyfive we're the deliverers from Jordans.

I'm outta here!
P.S. Check out The Avett Brothers. They're awesome musicians

1 comment: